We are open every weekday 8:30am to 4:30 pm. Our phones are transferred over to our answering service for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00pm. Saturday morning hours are available for illnesses and emergencies. If you have a sick child on a weekend please call our offices as early as possible. If your child is sick on a Sunday or a holiday please call our offices at 315-471-2646 for details.
Insurance and Billing
Please call or Email us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Plan
- Fidelis Care
- Martin's Point
- Tricare Standard
- Lifetime Benefits Solutions
Please bring your insurance card to every visit. Fees for office visits are expected at the time of service if you have a deductible, co-insurance payments or services not covered by your insurance. Please refer to our financial policy for additional information. Other fees charged: $10.00 for additional school or daycare forms and FMLA paperwork, $50 Missed consultation fee without 24 hour notification.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Facilities and Equipment
- Separate sick and well waiting rooms
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic prescribing
- Online Secure Patient Portal
- Rapid strep tests, throat cultures, Rapid Flu Tests and urinalysis can be, done at our office when allowed by your health insurance. Our office laboratory is licensed and regulated by CLIA and OSHA. Our staff can also refer you to an external lab (Lab Alliance) for testing conveniently located in the same building. Lab Alliance will pick up labs directly from our office. To avoid out of pocket expense, please review your insurance plan for participating labs.
- Should your child need an xray - we can refer to a radiology group of your choice. Please review your insurance policy for participating radiologists.
- Crouse Hospital
- Golisano Children's Hospital At Upstate University Hospital
- Our pediatricians will come to the Crouse nursery to visit you and your newborn.