Meet our team at Madison Irving Pediatrics! At Madison Irving Pediatrics we consider it both a great joy and responsibility to care for children. We are parents ourselves, so we strive to understand and be available to the families we serve. Please take a few moments to learn about our skilled and friendly doctors and staff.
All of our Pediatricians are highly educated professionals who have undergone rigorous academic and clinical training in pediatrics. We maintain a high level of expertise through continuing education and quality assurance projects in order to provide the most up to date for the young patients we are privileged to serve.
A vital part of our service to children begins with an outstanding staff. Our team works hard to manage and maintain a professional, caring and supportive environment for our patients. All of our medical staff are highly trained professionals and maintain the highest level of accreditation.
Madison Irving Pediatrics believes in a team approach to your child's health and well being, so all of our doctors collaborate with parents to provide the highest level of care. We appreciate the opportunity to care for your child.
Kristina Hingre, MD
- SUNY Binghamton 1982-BA in psychobiology
- SUNY Upstate Medical University 1987- MD
- Residency: 1987-1990 Pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- Fellowship: 1990-1991-partial in Pediatric Endocrinology SUNY Upstate
Board Certified in Pediatrics
Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Hingre's medical interests center around general pediatric care for infants through young adults. She is especially interested in promoting preventative care and all around wellness for her own patients as well as globally. She has worked in international medicine with the refugee population here in Syracuse and participates in medical missions in Central America. She also has additional training in care for children with diabetes and integrative medicine. View photos from her volunteer work here.
Spending time with her family, hiking, traveling the world, and gardening.
Charles “Bo” Rinn, MSN, RN, PNP-C
- Crouse Irving Memorial Hospital School of Nursing 1993 - Associates in Applied Science in Nursing
- SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse 1997 - >Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse 2000 - Master of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- ANCC Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- Clinical education since 2002 for SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse as well as clinical educator experience for five other local Universities and Colleges
- Recipient of the Upstate Medical University, 2009 "President's Award for Outstanding Voluntary Faculty"
- Recipient of Crouse Hospital's "Pediatric Nurse of Distinction", 1996, 1998
Woodworking, camping, canoeing, his roles as a community volunteer, scout leader and most importantly, father
Tamora Gallagher, DO
- Graduated from Cornell University
- Spent 6 years in research at Upstate Medical University
- Graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship at Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Johnson City, New York;
- Pediatric Residency at Upstate Medical University
- Worked 15 years at Summerwood Pediatrics with Charles "Bo" Rinn, PNP
- Worked 2 years at Lyndon Pediatrics;
Dr. Tamora Gallgher was born and raised in Dewitt, New York. She is married with two teenage sons. She enjoys spending time with her family and going to her son's sporting events. She has a personal interst in special needs children with Autism.
Megan Campbell, DO
- College: Gonzaga University 2001-2005
- Graduate School: Clarion University of Pennsylvania 2007-2009
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2011-2015
- Residency: Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital 2015-2018
When Dr. Megan Campbell is not at Madison Irving Pediatrics, she is either chasing her toddler around, trying to contain her black lab, or watching her husband fish. She grew up outdoors in Idaho and still enjoys hiking, camping, and skiing. Personal medical interestes include developmental pediatrics and infectious disease.
Celeste Madden, MD- Professor Emeritus
Elizabeth A. Nguyen, MD- Professor Emeritus
Robin McKay, Practice Manager
Janessa Toole, Practice Manager