Pediatrician Syracuse, NY
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff works hard to make your visits to our office as smooth as possible. We've provided helpful information about our office on this page, including directions, hours, insurance and billing, payment options and financing.
475 Irving Avenue, Suite 210
Syracuse, NY 13210
Tel: (315) 471-2646
5900 N Burdick St, Ste 215
East Syracuse, NY 13057
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Saturday:||Please call for details- provider on call|
|Sunday:||Please call for details- provider on call|
We offer same day sick appointments. If you have a sick child on a weekend or holiday, please call our offices to speak with the on-call provider.
Insurance and Billing
Please call or Email us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Plan/United Health Care (Not Community Plan)
- Fidelis Care
- Molina Healthcare
Please bring your insurance card to every visit. Fees for office visits are expected at the time of service if you have a deductible, co-insurance payments or services not covered by your insurance. Please refer to our financial policy for additional information. Other fees charged: $10.00 for additional school or daycare forms, $50 Missed consultation fee without 24 hour notification.
We accept All Major Credit Cards.
Facilities and Equipment
- Separate sick and well waiting rooms
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic prescribing
- Online Secure Patient Portal
- Rapid strep, flu, RSV and COVID tests, throat cultures, and urinalysis can be, done at our office when allowed by your health insurance. Our office laboratory is licensed and regulated by CLIA and OSHA. Our staff can also refer you to an external lab for testing conveniently located in the same building
- Crouse Hospital
- Golisano Children's Hospital At Upstate University Hospital
- Our pediatricians will come to the Crouse nursery to visit you and your newborn.